Our next club meeting will be October 26th at Schmidty’s. We will vote on club officers at the meeting. The only change is Chuck Zimmer being nominated for the Treasurer position. All other board members are continuations. Please either pay your yearly dues at this meeting or have them mailed in by October 26th if you cannot attend.
Meeting called to order at 6:38 by President Mark Swingle.
Secretary’s Report: Minutes from last meeting were distributed. No correction.
Treasurer’s Report: Checkbook was reviewed. Donation for West Salem Boys & Girls Club of the RCC car show proceeds was sent.
Governor’s Report: Dues are due by October meeting. NCCC voting for officers each member club will have one vote. RCC can nominate one officer.
Webmaster’s Report: Website hosting service provider annual fee has been paid.
1) October 11th 34th Annual Suburban Fall Color Run.
2) October 12th Ride & Dine hosted by Ron & Ramona. Barneveld Winery and the Shoe Box. Meet at the La Crosse Shopko at 8:30.
3) October 25th Hixson House Tour Will Mary S to email details.
4) November 22nd Holiday Party. Details to be emailed.
1) September 13th Ride & Dine to Hillside Fish House hosted by Tom J was attended by 11 cars 19 people.
2) Oktoberfest Car Show Sept. 28th had 145 cars and raised over $14,000. Funds will go to Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Seven Rivers, Wafer, Freedom Honor Flight and Boys & Girls Club of Greater La Crosse.
1) Club officer nominations were opened. The following members were nominated:
President – Mark Swingle (continuation)
Vice President – Jim Rowley (will be contacted to see in he will continue)
Treasurer – Chuck Zimmer (1st Mark S, 2nd Carol N-B)
Secretary – Ron Callender (continuation)
Governor - Charlie Britten (continuation)
Web Master – John Gesslein (continuation)
Sargent of Arms – Cyndy Schaper (continuation)
Activities – Dave & Kathy Fontanini (continuation)
2) Suggestions for next year’s Brenengen Service Agreement were discussed.
3) Club Awards – Presidents and Sportsmanship Awards. A new plaque will be needed because the current one is out of space.
4) Mike Carney had Chevrolet Corvette promotional poster free to members. They were left over from the Ray Hudson dealership.
5) Next meeting will be October 26 at5:30 PM at Schmidty’s
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:32 PM by Mark S.
|Jim Hinds 10/2|
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at