Second, we have new members Mike and Sue Peterson, who joined at the January monthly meeting. They are new to the area and have a 1977 Corvette.
On to business, according to Claude we will not be doing a beater rally this year. The rest of the activities on the monthly meeting minutes are correct. Iím not all that keen about putting my car in Godís Country either mainly due to the time of year. I donít have a good way of getting it down there if the weather doesnít cooperate; which it frequently doesnít. I would like to go as a group and do dinner afterwards at Three Rivers Lodge.
The car show committee is as follows, Tom S, Mike C, Charlie B, Mark S, Dennis S, Tom J and Jim H. as part of my meeting with Dom Brenengen on February 20th; I will discuss his expectations for this year and the future.
Meeting called to order at 6:40 by President Mark Swingle.
Secretaryís Report: Minutes from last meeting were distributed. No correction.
Treasurerís Report: Mavis reviewed the checkbook since last meeting. Mavis and Chuck V will arrange the bank account transfer before next meeting.
Governorís Report: Proxy vote for NCCC Officers was sent. Rally date has been set for June 7th.
Webmasterís Report: Officer's and member's pages have been updated for 2015. New members only password for 2015 will be sent by e-mail to members.
1) Ride & Dine Host sign-up sheet will be circulated next month. April through October are open.
2) February 20th RCC Ladies Luncheon at Maggieís in Onalaska at 12:30 hosted by Mary Swingle.
3) February 21st Bowling at Coulee Golf & Bowl at 2:30 PM 5:30 PM Dinner at Golden Coral. You can come to diner without bowling.
4) March 6 Ė 8th Gods Country Racing Car Show. Only one car [Mark S.] has shown interest in being displayed at the cat show. However, RCC member may meet and tour the show together and dine afterwards. Contact Dave F if you are interested in doing this.
1) December Holiday Party at Progreba Restaurant was a big success. Thanks to the Ukulele Band for per dinner entertainment and hosts Dave & Kathy.
2) Rotary Lights Parade and Tree were also successful. The weather was good for the parade and the new tree topper was well received.
3) Mark has a scheduled appointment with Don Brenengen about this yearís Brenengen Service Agreement. Mark will also discuss with Don his expectations for the Annual Car Show.
1) Calendar of Event for 2015 was passed out.
2) July RCC Car Show was discussed. Mark asked for someone to volunteer to be Chairman. After discussion it was decide Mark will schedule meeting for the Car Show Committee and no Chairman will be needed. Car Show Committee members are Tom S, Mike C, Chuck B, Mark S, Tom J and possibly Jim H.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:11 PM by Mark S.
Linda Hubert 2/3|
Ramona Callender 2/12
Jim Rowley 2/18
James Hubert 2/24
Mavis Nicolai 2/25
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at