The March meeting has been moved to Dennis and Cyndy Schaperís house. The start time is 3:00pm. BYOB and a dish to pass, brats will be provided.
I have mailed the Brenengen Maintenance agreement to Don for his signature. I should be getting that back along with his contribution to the club sometime next week.
Ride Ní Dines: so far July, September, and October have been signed up for. There was discussion of combining the beater rally with the April Ride N Dine. I think this would be a good idea, if someone would like to sign up for April. Also Dave and Kathy were interested in going to the Corvette Cure Car show in Mason City Iowa as part of their July Ride N Dine.
Hopefully the weather will improve by next weekend.
Meeting called to order at 6:26 by President Mark Swingle.
Secretaryís Report: Minutes from last meeting were distributed. Several spelling errors will be corrected.
Treasurerís Report: Chuck reviewed the checkbook.
Governorís Report: No activity to report.
Webmasterís Report: Member page updated with new members.
1) Ride & Dine Host sign-up sheet was passed around.
2) March 6 Ė 8th Godís Country Racing Car Show. Mark S will have one car in the show. Meet Saturday 3/7 at 3:00 PM at the show if you would like to go through as a group. Dinner to follow at 5:30 at 3 Rivers. Dave will send out more details.
3) March 16th RCC Ladies Luncheon 12:30 at Java Vino La Crosse.
4) March 22 March meeting at Schaperís Home. 3:00 PM Brats will be provided. Bring dish to pass and your own beverage.
5) Beater Rally April 26 as part of a Ride & Dine?
1) February 20th RCC Ladies Luncheon at Maggieís in Onalaska at 12:30 hosted by Mary Swingle. 6 Ladies attended.
2) February 21st Bowling at Coulee Golf & Bowl at 2:30 PM 5:30 PM Dinner at Golden Coral. Bowlers - 13 Dinner - 15.
3) RCC Car show committee has been formed. Mark S met with Don Brenengen and he has no expectation we grow the show to be bigger than last year.
1) Brenengen Maintenance Agreement has been finalized. About the same as last year. Invoice pricing on new corvette, 25% off cash & carry parts, $10 off oil change, Rewards program to save on repairs.
2) Brenengen Tech Talk will be in mid-May. Topic not selected.
3) 1st Annual Corvette Cure Car Show will be July 11th in Mason City, IA.
4) Discussed an extended Ride & Dine to Lake Geneva in September and the Volo Car Museum.
5) Brenengen will only require one parade this year. It will be June Dairy Days June 6th.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:06 PM by Mark S.
Cyndy Schaper 3/11|
Chuck Zimmer 3/11
Mike Carney 3/12
Judy Rowley 3/17
Tom Stibbe 3/22
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
New pictures have been added to the Gallery page.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at